One Life. What’s it all about?
Christianity Explored gives you time to think about the big questions of life, and to explore the life of the person at the heart of the Christian faith — Jesus Christ.
Through video and discussion over a delicious dessert, we’ll cover the following sessions:
- Good news: What are we doing here?
- Identity: Who is Jesus?
- Sin: Why did Jesus come?
- The cross: Why did Jesus die?
- Resurrection: Why did Jesus rise?
- Grace: How can God accept us?
- Listen Carefully, Ask Humbly, Choose Wisely
- Come: What does it mean to follow Christ?
You don’t need to know anything about the Bible. You won’t be asked to read aloud, pray or sing. You can ask any question you want.
The next sessions begins on Monday, January 29 at 7:00 PM.
Click Here to Register