DC4K – Divorce Care for Kids.
Children are engaged and active while participating in a DivorceCare for Kids group. Each session combines the following elements: Games, story time, workbook, DVD dramas, group discussion, music, crafts, and snacks.
- What’s Happening to My Family?
- God Loves Children in All Kinds of Families
- Facing my Anger
- Journey from Anger to Sadness
- I am not Alone
- God’s Plan for Me
- Developing New Relationships
- Deveoping Money Smarts
- It’s Not my Fault
- Telling My Parents How I Feel
- Loving My Parents
- Moving On: Growing UP and Closer to God
The next session begins Tuesday, January 16, 6:30 – 8:00 PM.