DOES THIS DESCRIBE YOU?
- You enjoy a delicious picnics
- You know healthy snacks are important
- You can’t tell a meat marinade from salad dressing
- You get tired of hotdogs and hamburgers
- You need fresh ideas for fresh summer food
BETHEL CHURCH is presenting a one day cooking class focusing on nutritious, economical and delicious summer meals. This two hour interactive workshop features stations where you will discover new dishes, cooking hints, and more.
It’s FUN, it’s FREE, and CHILDCARE IS PROVIDED. Come, learn, and sample! Saturday, April 26, 2014
10:00 AM – 12:00 NOON at BETHEL CHRISTIAN REFORMED CHURCH, 616 Dundas St. E. Waterdown (corner of Kerns Rd. and Hwy. 5) Space is limited, call to register today! 905-689-7796